Date: 01.05.12 to 20.11.12
A challenge logistically we worked alongside Graham to produce a high quality project delivered on time and on budget. Our main duties included.
- site clearance for new football field and hard landscaped areas. Reduced level digging in preparation for foundations and new road construction. Movement of excavated material offsite.
Drainage and foundations
- Installation of full underground drainage systems both foul and surface water including manholes, pop ups, inspection chambers, rodding eyes, testing and connection to existing systems. Installation of new storm water storage tanks and soakaway. New foul water pumping station and associated rising main to existing system.
- Foundations consisted of both ground beams and pad foundations for structural columns. We were involved in excavation, placement and reinforcement erection.
- installation of electrical ducting and street lighting column erection. Installation of associated draw pits.
- installation of kerbing working including main road kerbs, drop kerbs, bullnose kerb and pin kerb. Installation of paved areas including monoblock, tactile and Caithness slabbing. Preparation for tarmac footpaths.
- Installation of street furniture incuding bike racks, bollards and benches.